- Black in color for ALL Quickship models unless otherwise specified.
CUSTOM COLORS ARE AVAILABLE
(Click here to design your own Custom Holster)
- Designed to fit with most RMR/Red Dots on the market Trijicon RMR, Leupold DeltaPoint, Sig Romeo, etc. (Please list in Order Notes if you have the Trijicon SRO)
- Open Bottom that will fit your Threaded Barrels & Compensators (Tyrant, Agency, Zev, PMM, etc)
- Built in wedge for optimal deployment and complete comfort
- Tall sight channel (Red Dot/Suppressor height)
- 100% made in America, by Veterans and Law Enforcement and guaranteed for life!
- Solid locking retention (audible and tactile “click” when securely holstered)
- Proprietary molds and CNC milled means perfection for you and a level of precision that can’t be beaten. This means a level of comfort and concealment you have never experienced from a Kydex holster.
I have had my holster for a few weeks now. Overall it is a great holster and one of the better holsters I own. My only gripe would be the built in wedge isn’t pronounced enough for my liking. I prefer a little more wedge to kick the gun a bit more in for better conceal ability. I would buy another holster from C and G
I really like the quality of the c and g holsters bought some other ones but ended up thowing them out. Keep up the good work and customer service was great also!! I have both iwb/owb .
I have two alpha kydex IWB holsters and one Covert IWB.
The covert was for my pistol with a light and an optic. I wear this set up most often. It’s both comfortable and rugged.
I wear one of the Alpha holsters more than the other right now. One addition to the alpha that is a necessity for me was the Dark Wing. This keeps the set up tucked in close to your body BUT the grip is still easy to access should the need arise.
One thing I found that I will change is that the metal shorty clips are way to robust for my needs. I have difficulty getting the holster clipped onto my pants and belt. The clip are way too stiff. I’ve found the belt clip is much better for me so I’ll be changing the metal clips.
Great holsters all around. I have holsters from just 3 makers and C and G is now my go to maker.
The holsters are adjustable to ensure your pistol stays in but it’s easy to get to when you need to. I really like the overall fit and finish of the C and G products.
Using proprietary molds & CNC milling we achieve a level of precision that can’t be beaten. We offer a higher level of comfort and concealment than you have ever experienced from a Kydex holster.
C&G Holsters are 100% made in America by Veterans & Law Enforcement. Our kydex holsters are made to last for life.
C&G Holsters are designed by former law enforcement to be practical and tactical. Our unique design features are inspired by real-life experience like our holster's tall sight channel, solid locking retention, & more.
Fit and finish is top notch. Very comfortable for all day OWB carry. I’m hooked on C&G holsters and magazine carriers, especially the Slim Line.Pennsylvania
I’ve been in Law Enforcement for 23 years and have had several holsters in that time. This is the best holster I have ever had. I use it everyday for work and am always impressed by its comfort and the way it secures my firearm in my side. I love it!!!Arizona
Awesome Holsters! I have 4 C&G holsters and I absolutely love them all! They are the best of the best in my opinion!North Carolina
This holster is ridiculously comfortable. It hugs surprisingly tight to the body without jamming my weapon into me, and is adjustable to whatever height I need it at very easily.UTAH