C&G Holsters will custom craft your specific holster to exactly what you need
- Sweat guard size
ALPHA Upgrade Available
- Designed to fit with most RMR/Red Dots on the market Trijicon RMR, Leupold DeltaPoint, Sig Romeo, etc. (Please list in Order Notes if you have the Trijicon SRO)
- Open Bottom that will fit your Threaded Barrels & Compensators (Tyrant, Agency, Zev, PMM, etc)
- Built in wedge for optimal deployment and complete comfort
- Tall sight channel (Red Dot/Suppressor height)
- 100% made in America, by Veterans and Law Enforcement and guaranteed for life!
- Solid locking retention (audible and tactile “click” when securely holstered)
- Proprietary molds and CNC milled means perfection for you and a level of precision that can’t be beaten. This means a level of comfort and concealment you have never experienced from a Kydex holster.
Candg is the only holster that hold nice and firmly my edc, the best on the market!
Not a lot of options out there for the HK-VP9 Tactical -- supressor-height sites, longer barrel, thread-protector. And I have an optical sight mounted.
The first pass C&G did wasn't correct. But that's not the story. Point is, they handled the situation well. Quickly made a new holster that does meet all the quirks perfectly.
The quality of this holster is excellent, and their customer service is, as well.
Fits snug as the proverbial bug. Came on time. No complaints.
Using proprietary molds & CNC milling we achieve a level of precision that can’t be beaten. We offer a higher level of comfort and concealment than you have ever experienced from a Kydex holster.
C&G Holsters are 100% made in America by Veterans & Law Enforcement. Our kydex holsters are made to last for life.
C&G Holsters are designed by former law enforcement to be practical and tactical. Our unique design features are inspired by real-life experience like our holster's tall sight channel, solid locking retention, & more.
Fit and finish is top notch. Very comfortable for all day OWB carry. I’m hooked on C&G holsters and magazine carriers, especially the Slim Line.Pennsylvania
I’ve been in Law Enforcement for 23 years and have had several holsters in that time. This is the best holster I have ever had. I use it everyday for work and am always impressed by its comfort and the way it secures my firearm in my side. I love it!!!Arizona
Awesome Holsters! I have 4 C&G holsters and I absolutely love them all! They are the best of the best in my opinion!North Carolina
This holster is ridiculously comfortable. It hugs surprisingly tight to the body without jamming my weapon into me, and is adjustable to whatever height I need it at very easily.UTAH