- Black in color for ALL quickship models unless otherwise specified.
CUSTOM COLORS ARE AVAILABLE
(Click here to design your own Custom Holster)
- C&G "Omega" adjustable retention system
- C&G "Kickramp" to aide in concealment
- Designed to fit with most RMR/Red Dots on the market Trijicon RMR, Leupold DeltaPoint, Sig Romeo, etc. (Please list in Order Notes if you have the Trijicon SRO)
- Open Bottom that will fit your Threaded Barrels & Compensators (Tyrant, Agency, Zev, PMM, etc)
- Custom C&G 1.75" belt loops
- Tall sight channel (Red Dot/Suppressor height)
- 100% made in America, by Veterans and Law Enforcement and guaranteed for life!
- Solid locking retention (audible and tactile “click” when securely holstered)
- Proprietary molds and CNC milled means perfection for you and a level of precision that can’t be beaten. This means a level of comfort and concealment you have never experienced from a Kydex holster.
The holster is strong and durable. You can wear it all day without issue and not worry about retention. I have 1 for my C2 and P365 specter comp.
Quality, comfortable, manufacturing process specific to your model handgun. Fits snug to the body, very little printing. You’ll forget your wearing it! Extremely satisfied…Bought one for my Staccato and two Glock models. Best OWB on the market for sure.
Excellent product. Quality and ease of ordering/receiving. Highly recommend.
Using proprietary molds & CNC milling we achieve a level of precision that can’t be beaten. We offer a higher level of comfort and concealment than you have ever experienced from a Kydex holster.
C&G Holsters are 100% made in America by Veterans & Law Enforcement. Our kydex holsters are made to last for life.
C&G Holsters are designed by former law enforcement to be practical and tactical. Our unique design features are inspired by real-life experience like our holster's tall sight channel, solid locking retention, & more.
Fit and finish is top notch. Very comfortable for all day OWB carry. I’m hooked on C&G holsters and magazine carriers, especially the Slim Line.Pennsylvania
I’ve been in Law Enforcement for 23 years and have had several holsters in that time. This is the best holster I have ever had. I use it everyday for work and am always impressed by its comfort and the way it secures my firearm in my side. I love it!!!Arizona
Awesome Holsters! I have 4 C&G holsters and I absolutely love them all! They are the best of the best in my opinion!North Carolina
This holster is ridiculously comfortable. It hugs surprisingly tight to the body without jamming my weapon into me, and is adjustable to whatever height I need it at very easily.UTAH