We currently ship to all addresses in the United States. All orders will be processed in the order they were received. Upon shipment, you will receive an email with personalized tracking information that will allow you to track the progress of your package online.
We proudly support our Military and are honored to offer shipping to all APO and Military destinations that are able to receive our packages. All orders will be processed in the order they were received. Upon shipment, you will receive an email with personalized tracking information that will allow you to track the progress of your package online.
We are currently not directly ship to international locations. Please contact Varusteleka for all international orders.
When/If we ever decide to ship directly again, all orders will be processed in the order they are received. Upon shipment, you will receive an email with personalized tracking information that will allow you to track the progress of your package online. International packages that are shipped without completed door-to-door tracking cannot be guaranteed delivery. All international sales are final and we are not responsible for any delays by customs or lost, stolen, or confiscated packages during the shipping/delivery process. Any and all tariffs, customs charges, or other import/export fees are the buyer's responsibility.
Quick Ship Holsters:
We offer a 30-day trial period on all Quick Ship holsters. If you are unhappy for any reason, we will be happy to offer an exchange for a different Quick Ship holster of equal or lesser value.
If an exchange is not desired, a return can be initiated within the 30-day trial period by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- Name, address, email and phone number
- Order number (If applicable)
- Proof of purchase (Receipt, paid invoice, etc.)
- Reason for return (for internal use only)
A returns form will be sent via email along with return address.
Sales are final on custom holsters, unless:
- An error was made in the manufacturing process that rendered the holster unusable with the specified firearm in order.
- A holster component (Kydex, attachment, hardware, etc.) is deemed defective.
- A website or other technical error results in a final product not originally ordered.
Refunds do not include shipping. Products must be shipped with the original and complete packaging.
- Returns must be postmarked within 45 days of the return request.
- Returns will be refunded in the same manner of the original payment. In the event that this option is not available, a refund check will be mailed.
- Refunds will be processed within 10 business days of receipt (but usually sooner).
- Valid only for purchases made in the United States.
- Products must be purchased from C&G Holsters online store (candgholsters.com) or an authorized distributor. Purchases made from stores or dealers are subject to the seller's return policy.