C&G Holsters will custom craft your specific holster to exactly what you need
Designed for TLR1 and TLR1HL
- Designed to fit with most RMR/Red Dots on the market Trijicon RMR, Leupold DeltaPoint, Sig Romeo, etc. (Please list in Order Notes if you have the Trijicon SRO)
- Open Bottom that will fit your Threaded Barrels & Compensators (Tyrant, Agency, Zev, PMM, etc)
Tall sight channel (Red Dot/Suppressor height)
- Custom C&G 1.75" belt loops
- 100% made in America, by Veterans and Law Enforcement and guaranteed for life!
- Solid locking retention (audible and tactile “click” when securely holstered)
- Proprietary molds and CNC milled means perfection for you and a level of precision that can’t be beaten. This means a level of comfort and concealment you have never experienced from a Kydex holster.
Legit craftsmanship !!! Thank you
Got the Staccato 2011 XC not only did C&G have the IWB and OWB version for it, They had it with Light option as well. Nice to only have to visit one site to get what you are looking for, Having it always be a perfect fit helps too.
C&G Holsters are great holsters at a reasonable price.
Being a repeat customer is the best compliment I can give them. I recommend them to customers at my shop everyday.
Keep up the great work!
Using proprietary molds & CNC milling we achieve a level of precision that can’t be beaten. We offer a higher level of comfort and concealment than you have ever experienced from a Kydex holster.
C&G Holsters are 100% made in America by Veterans & Law Enforcement. Our kydex holsters are made to last for life.
C&G Holsters are designed by former law enforcement to be practical and tactical. Our unique design features are inspired by real-life experience like our holster's tall sight channel, solid locking retention, & more.
Fit and finish is top notch. Very comfortable for all day OWB carry. I’m hooked on C&G holsters and magazine carriers, especially the Slim Line.Pennsylvania
I’ve been in Law Enforcement for 23 years and have had several holsters in that time. This is the best holster I have ever had. I use it everyday for work and am always impressed by its comfort and the way it secures my firearm in my side. I love it!!!Arizona
Awesome Holsters! I have 4 C&G holsters and I absolutely love them all! They are the best of the best in my opinion!North Carolina
This holster is ridiculously comfortable. It hugs surprisingly tight to the body without jamming my weapon into me, and is adjustable to whatever height I need it at very easily.UTAH