C&G Holsters will custom craft your specific holster to exactly what you need
- Sweat guard size
ALPHA Upgrade Available
- Fits Glock 19 & 17 length models (will NOT fit Gen5 .40cal Glocks)
- Designed for TLR1 and TLR1HL
- Designed to fit with most RMR/Red Dots on the market Trijicon RMR, Leupold DeltaPoint, Sig Romeo, etc. (Please list in Order Notes if you have the Trijicon SRO)
- Open Bottom that will fit your Threaded Barrels & Compensators (Tyrant, Agency, Zev, PMM, etc)
- Built in wedge for optimal deployment and complete comfort
- Tall sight channel (Red Dot/Suppressor height)
- 100% made in America, by Veterans and Law Enforcement and guaranteed for life!
- Solid locking retention (audible and tactile “click” when securely holstered)
- Proprietary molds and CNC milled means perfection for you and a level of precision that can’t be beaten. This means a level of comfort and concealment you have never experienced from a Kydex holster.
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks registered by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither C&G Holsters nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H.
Products found on this website are not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. Further, GLOCK does not warrant or represent that any product on this website is compatible with GLOCK pistols. The use and purpose of “GLOCK” on this page is an advertisement for the sale of C&G kydex holsters and products that are compatible with Glock pistols and magazines.
For additional genuine GLOCK products, please visit www.glock.com.
Good holster by a brand backed by hood people and experience. This will be my go to holster company for all my future guns
I have had many holsters for this weapon but have never been exactly happy. They have never done "everything" like I want them too. After hearing a police officer commenting on the quality of the holsters I ordered one. I have finally found "the one." Great retention, comfortability is A+, smoothness of draw with a light is outstanding. Cannot beat this holster with anything. I have since ordered more and will switch them all out to C&G. Thanks!
I have carried Glocks for work and personally for over 25 years. I've used a variety of IWB holsters through the years and this C&G holster is by far the best one I've used.
It is comfortable, tuckable, and concealable on a large frame guy. I'm 6'2, 395, and I can conceal my G19 with TLR1 -HL very well.
I will recommend C&G to anyone looking for a holster resource that does the job better than anyone I've experienced before.
Using proprietary molds & CNC milling we achieve a level of precision that can’t be beaten. We offer a higher level of comfort and concealment than you have ever experienced from a Kydex holster.
C&G Holsters are 100% made in America by Veterans & Law Enforcement. Our kydex holsters are made to last for life.
C&G Holsters are designed by former law enforcement to be practical and tactical. Our unique design features are inspired by real-life experience like our holster's tall sight channel, solid locking retention, & more.
Fit and finish is top notch. Very comfortable for all day OWB carry. I’m hooked on C&G holsters and magazine carriers, especially the Slim Line.Pennsylvania
I’ve been in Law Enforcement for 23 years and have had several holsters in that time. This is the best holster I have ever had. I use it everyday for work and am always impressed by its comfort and the way it secures my firearm in my side. I love it!!!Arizona
Awesome Holsters! I have 4 C&G holsters and I absolutely love them all! They are the best of the best in my opinion!North Carolina
This holster is ridiculously comfortable. It hugs surprisingly tight to the body without jamming my weapon into me, and is adjustable to whatever height I need it at very easily.UTAH