C&G Holsters will custom craft your specific holster to exactly what you need
- Sweat Guard Size
- Designed to fit with most RMR/Red Dots on the market Trijicon RMR, Leupold DeltaPoint, Sig Romeo, etc. (Please list in Order Notes if you have the Trijicon SRO)
- Open Bottom that will fit your Threaded Barrels & Compensators (Tyrant, Agency, Zev, PMM, etc)
- Custom C&G 1.75" belt loops
- Tall sight channel (Red Dot/Suppressor height)
- 100% made in America, by Veterans and Law Enforcement and guaranteed for life!
- Solid locking retention (audible and tactile “click” when securely holstered)
- Proprietary molds and CNC milled means perfection for you and a level of precision that can’t be beaten. This means a level of comfort and concealment you have never experienced from a Kydex holster.
Very happy with my new holster . Outstanding craftsmanship, fits like a glove. Comfortable to wear .
It's a pretty snug fit for my M9A4, but it works great. Love the open end for the threaded barrel. It looks like it may not quite fit my optic when I get it mounted, but a little Dremel work will fix that.
This holster has a tight grip around the 92F so retention is there and solid. However I needed to use a heat gun to loosen the fit a tad around the Crimson Trace laser sight on the grips. I also used the heat gun to loosen the Kydex in areas where the friction was rather high on areas near the muzzle. A trick I use to see where the rubbing was happening was to wrap the gun in a layer of blue painters tape - it easily shows the rub marks. I applied the heat with the gun in the holster over those areas where rubbing was especially prominent, and then let it cool in the freezer a few minutes. Now the gun slides in a with a solid retention click, and comes out smooth without the hard drag it had. Now a perfect fit according to my preference, and I still have the solid retention click around the trigger as before. One question I have is why was an adjustment screw not used in this holster like the others (adj screw at trigger area).
Using proprietary molds & CNC milling we achieve a level of precision that can’t be beaten. We offer a higher level of comfort and concealment than you have ever experienced from a Kydex holster.
C&G Holsters are 100% made in America by Veterans & Law Enforcement. Our kydex holsters are made to last for life.
C&G Holsters are designed by former law enforcement to be practical and tactical. Our unique design features are inspired by real-life experience like our holster's tall sight channel, solid locking retention, & more.
Fit and finish is top notch. Very comfortable for all day OWB carry. I’m hooked on C&G holsters and magazine carriers, especially the Slim Line.Pennsylvania
I’ve been in Law Enforcement for 23 years and have had several holsters in that time. This is the best holster I have ever had. I use it everyday for work and am always impressed by its comfort and the way it secures my firearm in my side. I love it!!!Arizona
Awesome Holsters! I have 4 C&G holsters and I absolutely love them all! They are the best of the best in my opinion!North Carolina
This holster is ridiculously comfortable. It hugs surprisingly tight to the body without jamming my weapon into me, and is adjustable to whatever height I need it at very easily.UTAH