- Extra tall sight channels to allow for Tall suppressor sights
- Red dot cut out to fit any red dot on the market today (Trijicon SRO, Leupold DeltaPoint, Sig Romeo, etc.)
- Open Bottom (Threaded Barrels & Compensators)
- Custom Discreet Carry Concepts 1.75" or 1.5" Belt clips
Custom Dark Wing included (For added concealment)
- Made to be the best and most comfortable concealed carry inside of the waistband (belt) modular holster system with a T-shirt
- Works best with the C&G EDC Belt system
- The patent-pending hinge system conforms with the body during movements.
- CNC designed and manufactured - precise to .003 inches!
- Solid locking retention (audible and tactile “click” when securely holstered)
- .093" thick for durability and quality.
- All hardware has an added treatment (Salt bath Nitriding) for the strength and prevention of rust and corrosion.
- 100% made in America, by Veterans and Law Enforcement and guaranteed for life!
The flex helps when moving, getting in and out of the vehicle. It STAYS PUT lol... Almost a little to well,hard to get off but that's the point.
The holster sits well on the belt line. I still have full mobility. The hinge in the middle helps with that. The clips good well and good shape well. I'm pretty picky when it comes to holsters but this one has been well worth it.
Both fit and finish are top notch. They both go hand and hand with my two guns!
Using proprietary molds & CNC milling we achieve a level of precision that can’t be beaten. We offer a higher level of comfort and concealment than you have ever experienced from a Kydex holster.
C&G Holsters are 100% made in America by Veterans & Law Enforcement. Our kydex holsters are made to last for life.
C&G Holsters are designed by former law enforcement to be practical and tactical. Our unique design features are inspired by real-life experience like our holster's tall sight channel, solid locking retention, & more.
Fit and finish is top notch. Very comfortable for all day OWB carry. I’m hooked on C&G holsters and magazine carriers, especially the Slim Line.Pennsylvania
I’ve been in Law Enforcement for 23 years and have had several holsters in that time. This is the best holster I have ever had. I use it everyday for work and am always impressed by its comfort and the way it secures my firearm in my side. I love it!!!Arizona
Awesome Holsters! I have 4 C&G holsters and I absolutely love them all! They are the best of the best in my opinion!North Carolina
This holster is ridiculously comfortable. It hugs surprisingly tight to the body without jamming my weapon into me, and is adjustable to whatever height I need it at very easily.UTAH